You don't have to go to Hallmark. And you don't have to go all out. You can give love this Valentine's Day in small and simple ways! Here are just a few ways you can give love and be contagious this Valentine's Day. And if you have other ideas, be sure to leave a comment and let us know!
- Go to a restaurant and spend 15-20 minutes holding the door open for people and greeting them.
- Deliver a flower to a someone you don't know.
- Stand out on the corner and give free hugs.
- Find someone at a dining hall or restaurant eating by him/herself and tell him/her you hope they're enjoying their meal.
- Put quarters in someone's parking meter.
- Offer to carry someone's groceries out to his/her car.
- Text a friend and tell him/her how much he/she means to you.
- Go through a drive-thru and pay for the meal of the person behind you.
- Deliver a singing telegram of your favorite song to a friend in person.
- Snapchat a singing telegram of your favorite song to a friend over the phone.
And don't forget ... let us know your ideas in the comments!