And Then Auction FAQ
1. I'm confused. How do I pay for my stuff? Good news! You don't have to right now. If you win an item, or "buy it now," we will contact you once the auction is over (because we have your contact information).
2. When will you contact me? We'll be in touch as soon as possible, but we ask for your patience. We may need a bit of time. Feel free to go ahead and contact us once the auction is over, too!
3. Can I write my auction items off my taxes? When/if it's appropriate, we'll send you a letter for your taxes. (Remember, you can only write auction items off if no goods or services were received in exchange for your donation. We're pretty sure that getting your name put on the wall in the bathroom does not qualify as a "good or service." Winning babysitting or baked goods would count, though.
3. How can I pay for stuff ? We accept cash, check, venmo, PayPal (on our website) and givelify. Please indicate that you're paying for an auction item if you use PayPal.
4. Can I really choose a bathroom color? Yes. Yes you can. Nothing is off limits.
5. How else can I help? You can bid bid bid! And you can share the auction far and wide? Remember, these funds will be used to furnish and equip our awesome new space. Everything helps!
6. What if I have other questions? Email us at email@example.com or call/text 540-324-3241.